Due to essential maintenance our site will be unavailable from 23:00 to 00:00 tonight.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
G-Force - Nintendo Wii
Please click on an image to see a larger version
Pictures are for illustrative purposes only.
G-Force is a fast-paced action-platform game featuring a unique elite team of specially trained guinea pigs that use high-tech gadgets and specialized talents to complete a dangerous government mission.
G-Force puts players in control of both Darwin, the guinea pig leader of the covert intelligence G-Force squad, and housefly surveillance sidekick, Mooch, as they team up with the other G-Force agents and use their gadgets, stealth mastery and pint-sized teamwork as mankind only hope to complete a dangerous high-level government mission. G-Force uses innovative gameplay featuring a unique sense of scale, puzzle solving that requires players to manipulate environments and enemies, including diabolical waffle irons among evil household appliances.
- Unique gameplay requiring the player to switch between Darwin, a guinea pig, and Mooch, a housefly
- Special abilities for each character: Darwin's hoverpack lets players speed through areas or fly up to higher altitudes
- Mooch can slow down time
- Innovative platform puzzle solving to reach new areas and trigger gadgets
- New enemies, weapons and locations not seen in the film
- Characters' voices match "G-Force" film: Sam Rockwell, Jon Favreau and Bill Nighy
- Wii-specific features:
- Battle an army of evil robots with cool weapons and high-tech gadgets not seen in the movie!
- Play as Darwin, the leader of the G-Force, and Mooch, your housefly commando sidekick!
- Turn enemies into allies with the Saber micro-chip implanting technology!
- Blast your way through action packed levels in the G-Force Rapid Deployment Vehicle!