Due to essential maintenance our site will be unavailable from 23:00 to 00:00 tonight.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Terraria - Playstation Vita
Please click on an image to see a larger version
Pictures are for illustrative purposes only.
The most extraordinary action-packed adventure is just a pickaxe away... Welcome to Terraria PS Vita
Explore vast and vibrant worlds with your friends, and face the treacherous perils Terraria hides with hundreds of twisted foes, magical creatures and mighty final bosses. Dig to literally the ends of the earth and then craft with what you discover to make amazing armour, weapons and other items. Build yourself an amazing dwelling with only your imagination as your limit - the world is your canvas!
Hundreds of hours of adventure are waiting for you. Grab your friends and your pickaxe, and enter the world of Terraria! You never know where it might take you...
- 14 Different environments (including dungeons, floating islands, jungles) that go to the extremities of the earth, up in the sky and all the way down to the very deepest depths of the world.
- Hundreds of weapons, armour and other items to craft, with character advancement.
- Explore to find different materials and make exotic potions, laser guns, magic wands, flamethrower, diving gear, speed boots, grappling hooks, chainsaws, magic mirrors, etc.
- 29 Different block types to build whatever you imagine!
- NPC’s and a swarm of enemies (over 150 types) including goblins, wyverns, unicorns, and-GASP-clowns!
PS Vita Edition:
- Includes PS Vita Cross-Platform Play, enrolling PS Vita players in Terraria’s wider community and allowing them to interact and game with PS3 system players.
- A redesigned PS Vita control system (including touch support), an intuitive crafting/item interface and a revamped tutorial world.PlayStation Network online multiplayer-up to 8 players.
- Fight bosses together, build awesome castles, or duel each other in PvP combat.