Due to essential maintenance our site will be unavailable from 23:00 to 00:00 tonight.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
GamesCentre.co.uk is operated on behalf of GamesCentre.co.uk by Games Centre Ltd.
We want to ensure you are always happy when shopping with us. To ensure this, we offer an "absolute satisfaction" guarantee where you can return any unopened item within 14 days of the date of your receipt of your order.
We will refund your credit/debit card in full once we have received and processed the item (please allow up to 14 working days from date of postage).
We will refund your credit/debit card in full once we have received and processed the item (please allow up to 14 working days from date of postage within the UK and 30 days outside of the UK). In order to make a return, please contact us and inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for return.
We will then reply with a and the address you need to return the item to
- Please package up securely and include details of your order number and whether a replacement or refund is required.
- Include a full description of why you are returning the item. Any faulty item must have a full description of what the fault is.
- Please obtain a proof of postage from the Post office when you send it. Proof of Postage does not cost anything however without it we may not be able to process your return which may result in the item being returned to you.
Please note that GamesCentre.co.uk can only refund postage costs where the return is a result of an error on our behalf or the unit is faulty. We regret that GamesCentre.co.uk cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
GamesCentre.co.uk will replace any faulty discs with the same title, or if the title is no longer available, will make refund back to the original credit card used in making the purchase. Please note that our returns policy is only valid for 28 days from receipt of goods.
Please note that we are unable to provide technical support on any of the PC games we supply. Please make sure that the game will run on your machine before ordering as we cannot be responsible for incompatibilities with your system. If a game is returned and found not to be faulty it may be swapped for a game of equal value. It will not be refunded.
If returning goods to Games Centre further conditions apply.
Games Centre Returns – Terms & Conditions
- Compatibility – Applications, drivers and games are often released to market with bugs that can affect hardware performance. Therefore Games Centre cannot guarantee that every hardware product is 100% compatible with every software product available. Please also be advised that genre’s are for guidance purposes only and are by no way definitive.
- Returning Faulty Goods – Please be sure returned goods are faulty and the problem experienced is not caused by another component in your system or by software configuration. If the item is a video game or accessory, please check it is faulty on a friends machine before sending it back.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s) – Returns are issued for specific components only. Do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty.
- Completeness of Returned Item(s) – All returned goods must be complete including all internal packaging, cables, manuals, drivers and protective bags, however small. Any items received incomplete will not be processed and will be held for collection by the customer. Alternatively the items will be returned to the customer subject to the payment of a 10GBP + VAT charge.
- Modified Goods – Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Packaging – Returned items must be packaged properly and shipped in a plain outer box. It is your responsibility to ensure returned goods are fully insured. Games Centre cannot take responsibility for goods that are damaged or lost whilst being returned, even if faulty.
- Testing – All returned items are tested by Games Centre technicians. It is essential that goods are tested as approximately 50% of all received returns are tested not faulty. It is therefore important that you include a detailed description of the problems experienced. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a 10GBP + VAT charge if collected or a 10GBP + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you.